Channel Marketing Manager
Cleerio has developed a new innovative way to gather and share mapping data. An intelligent mapping application, Cleerio locates data from various resources in a single map overview to enable immediate productive searches and in-depth data analysis, also using our mobile mapping application.
We have an open and informal company culture with a friendly team 🙂
Become a member of our team and contribute to our success!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solution.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers/prospective customers connecting and communicating with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Cooperate with CFO, Tech Consultant, Pre-Sales to define the project financial severity (a financial analysis of the costs and benefits including a budget).
- Manage assigned and approved projects and each of their phases, regardless of the methodology employed, but always considering the project life cycle, applying knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements and customer needs and objectives.
- Provide feedback and relevant information to all parties involved (internal/external stakeholders), communicating clearly the progress of weekly/monthly/quaterly project initiatives.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalation as needed.
WHO YOU ARE
- Senior experience with mid size and big IT projects, delivering customer-focused solutions based on their needs.
- Analytical and technical with excellent understanding of IT and all the specifics of IT projects.
- Experience with IT projects pricing, preparation of proposals, relevant contracts.
- Have worked/you are working on positions such as: Project Manager, IT Project Manager and similar, with proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and P/L of the project.
- Understand the importance AND have experience with developing trusted relationships with customers.
- Confident, enthusiastic and pro-active, communicating clearly and in a timely manner with demonstrated ability to present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels in the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent listening, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English language knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written Czech language knowledge/native speaker.
- Account management skills.
WHO WE ARE
- We are a successful IT start-up with friendly and open culture.
- We have enthusiastic team who shares our vision.
- We are working in environment where good ideas are welcome and great people are heard.
- We are proud to work with the best mapping technology products constantly striving for innovation.
- You can start working with us asap 🙂