Channel Development Manager - US
We are growing our global team! Cleerio is looking for US based upbeat senior sales professionals.
WHO WE ARE
We are enthusiastic, we love what we do and we keep growing. We are Cleerio.
We developed a new innovative way to gather and share mapping data. Our intelligent mapping application can locate data from various resources in a single map overview to enable immediate productive searches and in-depth data analysis using OpenStreetMap data, parcel data, and other publicly available geospatial records or third-party data. Municipal governments as well as private companies can use our solution to oversee, maintain and administer their property and much more.
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU KNOW
You are enthusiastic, you love what you do (and you are really good at it!) and you want to keep growing.
- You have a strong commitment to quality of service and quality of business relationships.
- You are excellent multi-tasker with outstanding organizational and computer skills.
- You are highly motivated with a desire and aptitude for learning.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of local government workflows and practices, coupled with competent knowledge of GIS technology ranging from conceptual to practical.
- You understand GIS, GPS, and other mapping technologies.
- You are familiar with Cloud based services such as OpenStreetMap, publicly available data.
- You have knowledge of government entities and operations.
- You have practical experience/understanding of channel development management.
WHAT YOU DO
You understand and love our product.
- You actively and successfully participate on Cleerio’s growth through developing and pursuing sales leads, making initial and follow-up client calls, attending trade shows and conferences, developing and giving presentations, drafting proposals, and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- You develop new sales channels, partner network, reference contacts.
- You develop and execute business and go-to-market plans for each of the channel partner.
- You work with the European team to understand customer challenges/issues and its solution.
- You work with the US team to identify and communicate market needs to Cleerio stakeholders.
If you are as enthusiastic as we are, or you know someone who fits to our description please contact us with the professional and contact information